• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• IP address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hayes Mechanical & Engineering with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with news and update’s
- To correspond to any contact request or quotation.
If you agree, Hayes Mechanical & Engineering will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering securely stores your data at our secure servers at Ballintubber, Co. Mayo.
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering will keep your personal identification and IP address for 36 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Hayes Mechanical & Engineering from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Hayes Mechanical & Engineering Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at: Info@hayesmecheng.com
What are your data protection rights?
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Hayes Mechanical & Engineering for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hayes Mechanical & Engineering correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hayes Mechanical & Engineering to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Hayes Mechanical & Engineering erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hayes Mechanical & Engineering restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hayes Mechanical & Engineering ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hayes Mechanical & Engineering transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 00 353 94 901 3856
Or write to us: Ballintubber, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website.
• To log user information when you reach the website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality — Hayes Mechanical & Engineering uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising — Hayes Mechanical & Engineering uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Hayes Mechanical & Engineering sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Hayes Mechanical & Engineering has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact us.
Call us on: 00 353 901 3856